ben1122a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
Recently I have been playing Hyrule warriors through loadiine on my wii-u. I picked up my wii-u for ~80 dollars because it had a broken disc tray.
I finished the legend mode campaign and made it partyway through the adventure map, when I decided that I really wanted the DLC to go with the game. So I bought it.
eb338d46000300409ca042d727deb3f9.png

I thought that I would be able to use it seeing as loadiine added "DLC support". However, I eventually found out that I needed to own the physical copy of the game or the e-shop version to be able to get the DLC dumped.

Basically what this thread is about is that I am asking if anyone could possibly send me the DLC files for this game if at all possible. I know that loadiine did not wish to promote piracy with the way they decided to do DLC, but I have bought the DLC and I just want to be able to use it without having to spend 60 more dollars in the eshop to get the game there.

Thanks!

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as I know you would have to "register" your DLC download code which you bought on Amazon obviously to your console either way. Just putting the DLCs someone sent you on your SD won't make Loadiine using them. They need to be "unlocked" on your Wii U so you need the disc or eShop version.

ben1122a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know you would have to "register" your DLC download code which you bought on Amazon obviously to your console either way. Just putting the DLCs someone sent you on your SD won't make Loadiine using them. They need to be "unlocked" on your Wii U so you need the disc or eShop version.
That's the thing, I have used the code in my Wii u. It shows the DLC in the eshop and it downloaded something that was 1600 KB which I can only assume was the "activation" needed for the dlc.

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Quote from Loadiine Thread:
Note 2:
You NEED the retail disc or retail eShop games to install a DLC on your console.
If you buy a DLC but don't own the game, it will stay in the download manager queue. Launching the game with loadiine does not trigger the DLC installation.
You'll only give your money to Nintendo/publishers but won't be able to enjoy it. Well, if you want to help the publishers, that's your call...

Sorry, but you wasted your money.

But: When you like that game, you should buy it.
The DLC works great with the eShop-version of the game.

Last edited by MHDestination,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: since you guys are so horny, who's up for smash or pass?