Hacking Hyrule warriors legends black screen

Bing1093

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, so I downloaded and installed Hyrule warriors Legends, as well as the most recent game version and the DLC as CIA flies and installed them through FBI.
The game shows up normally on my home screen, but when I go to play it, I just get an indefinite black screen after the 3DS logo. The black screen simply will take me back to the home menu if I press any button.
I’ve installed plenty of other games this way and they’ve all worked fine. Any idea what could be wrong with this one?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, so I downloaded and installed Hyrule warriors Legends, as well as the most recent game version and the DLC as CIA flies and installed them through FBI.
The game shows up normally on my home screen, but when I go to play it, I just get an indefinite black screen after the 3DS logo. The black screen simply will take me back to the home menu if I press any button.
I’ve installed plenty of other games this way and they’ve all worked fine. Any idea what could be wrong with this one?

If you want to import the seed offline, you'll need the seeddb.bin, which sadly is no longer available at the now dead that title site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: