-Hyrule Warriors Legends- Already found an "out of bounds" glitch by accident.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Owl Whiskey, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Owl Whiskey
    OP

Owl Whiskey Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    United States
    I was playing Hyrule Warriors Legends on my 3DSXL when I discovered this glitch. I was playing the adventure map mode when I chose the mission "Defeat all Giant Bosses in time!" with two dodongos, I killed the first one and went after the second one when he trapped me by the gate towards the top of the map. I was basically mashing the attack and dodge button trying to get out when he knocked me over that gate, I couldn't get back through so I explored the map on the other side; apparently the area I was knocked into was a map from another level (I think the map was from Prologue: the sheikah tribesman). On the bottom screen my cursor was going off the map the farther I went until eventually my cursor disappeared from the screen. I did a quick Google and didn't see anyone else mention this glitch so I decided to report about it here, I took a video of the glitch but I would need to fix the sound so I'll try to recreate the glitch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice