Hyrule Warriors DLC to work with Loadiine Y?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by BigColby, Jan 26, 2019.

1. BigColby
    OP

BigColby Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2019
    Canada
    Hey, im looking for some advice.

While I am aware WUP Installer seems to be the better of the two, I don't have the funds for an external hard drive right now, so thats why im using Loadiine Y. I can get Hyrule Warriors to launch (fully updated) but none of the DLC shows up. I had some quick questions that might help find the issue.

1.Do you need to launch the game in "Smash mode" in order for the DLC to activate, in Loadiine Y?
    2.The DLC was downloaded and unpacked with Wii U USB Helper, does that make a difference?

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Thanks

2. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    If i remember correctly Hyrule Warriors DLC was one of the very few DLC files that did not work on any versión of Loadiine that supported "Non bought" DLC so if you want your "Non Bought" Hyrule Warrior DLC you would have to pay for an external hard drive.

3. BigColby
    OP

BigColby Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2019
    Canada
    Damn really? Thats too bad,thanks for the reply.

4. JacobM

JacobM GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2017
    United States
    I've gotten all the dlc for Hyrule Warriors working via Loadiine ~1 year ago. Unfortunately, I didn't keep the files or screenshot of the file structure. If I recall correctly, it needed the a considerable amount of organizing extracted files into a few dozen sub-folders making the initial setup kinda a pain.

5. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Yup sounds like a pain in the ass, good thing i moved away from loadiine like 2 years ago.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted