ROM Hack Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Sound Files

Ogalonrex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully a self evident request from the title. It's been months and despite the fact that articles claim that apparently all the sound and voice files have been found there's no trace of them that I can find. Does anyone have the sound effects and voices files from Age of Calamity or at the very least know how to get them from the game so I can do it myself? Hyrule Warriors 1 and BOTW had their entire sound effect and voice clips libraries up within weeks of release, I find it strange AoC doesn't yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

catposse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully a self evident request from the title. It's been months and despite the fact that articles claim that apparently all the sound and voice files have been found there's no trace of them that I can find. Does anyone have the sound effects and voices files from Age of Calamity or at the very least know how to get them from the game so I can do it myself? Hyrule Warriors 1 and BOTW had their entire sound effect and voice clips libraries up within weeks of release, I find it strange AoC doesn't yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The sound files in Age of Calamity are located in RRPreview.rdb and can be extracted using rdbtool. Once extracted there will be many types of files located in the folder, but the ones we are looking for end in .srsa and .srst.

For .srsa files, open the file in a hex editor (you can find plenty on google) and delete the first 16 bytes, and save the new file with the extension of .ktsl2asbin. You can then open the audio file with foobar2000 using the vgmstream plugin.

For .srst files, delete the bytes up to the "KTSS" header and save as a new file with the extension .kns. Foobar will also recognize this format with the vgmstream plugin.

Unfortunately this method isn't efficient in finding the exact audio files you need since the file names are completely random and jumbled making it hard to find exactly what you're looking for (on top of that the many different languages). From what I can remember the cutscene audio is the .srsa files and the character audio/dialogue is the .srst files but don't quote me on that. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse