Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is now the best-selling Warriors title of all time

kXEZRN5.png

Dynasty Warriors is a franchise familiar to crossovers, especially with Nintendo, with the two companies teaming up to release both Fire Emblem Warriors and Hyrule Warriors. However, their latest team-up has broken previous sales records, according to Koei Tecmo. The recently-launched Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, which expands upon the story of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, is now officially the highest-selling Warriors/Musou game of all time, having already achieved 3 million sales since its launch on November 20th, less than a week ago.

:arrow: Source

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The game is not 100% made for the switch........ erm how do you figure that when its not on any other system.

Because they most likely reused code from the Wii U game, just changing things to make it more Zelda like.

Maybe I am wrong, but otherwise it doesn't explain why it has some of the exact same problems Breath of the Wild had...

MartianMSK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is also the first Warrior i'm being able to play without gettin bored after 15 minutes, and I actually don't know why... But yes, I'm loving it!

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Musou games are good but nowadays i feel after 30 minutes i need change the game i dont want offend anything this is how i feel i really llike this game but i dont have the same tolerance as in generation of ps2 with samurai warriors 2 and stuff like that

its good to know how this genre stands and its pleasant a relaxing to play you can kill many enemies on the screen creating a feeling of excitement but far of that the fact remains inherent in something it repetitive its the same thing but in a different stage

character a have basic if you combine with triangle you made special attack
character have musou attack
every character have his weapons represents in the game and stronger version always needs in a specific place and needs complete objectives are for players wants a challenge

i dont want a game like dynasty warriors 9 but i want a game like sanada's spirit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1