Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
1800mAHhyperskinbattery3ds.jpg

For $24.99 users can install a USB rechargable 1800mAH battery pack into their 3DS that will almost double the time between charges.

Product Information said:
  • 1800 mHA
  • Sleek, 1/4" Design
  • Lightweight (2.2 Ounces)
  • Battery LED Indicator
  • Full Access to All 3DS Functions
  • Improved Grip

icon11.gif
 Source

D

Deleted-236924

I hate the block thing at the back.
Looks just as if I were to keep an Action Replay DS into my DS at all times.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a shame people have to use this monstrosity in order to make their 'take anywhere' handheld able to be taken anywhere for longer than 4 hours. I'm not sure if my 3DS even gets that.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
At first glance, I would recommend the Nyko Power Pak Plus. It is $20 for just the battery, or $30 for an included charging stand.
It doubles the battery life, and is still very portable.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would anyone choose this over the power pack +?

When I bought my power pack +, I was afraid it would make my blue 3DS hideous, but in real life it doesnt look bad at all, and in my opinion, it makes the 3DS feel much better in your hand. This however, looks aweful. It sticks out fad too much in the back, and it also sticks out a bit on the sides. At least Nyko's solution just makes the 3DS slightly thicker. I really can't find any reason to choose this over the power pack +.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
person66 said:

When I bought my power pack +, I was afraid it would make my blue 3DS hideous, but in real life it doesnt look bad at all, and in my opinion, it makes the 3DS feel much better in your hand. This however, looks aweful. It sticks out fad too much in the back, and it also sticks out a bit on the sides. At least Nyko's solution just makes the 3DS slightly thicker. I really can't find any reason to choose this over the power pack +.

2 words. USB. Recharge. If your a person like me who carries their laptop everywhere and forgets his 3DS charger then you will love this.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sergster1 said:
person66 said:

2 words. USB. Recharge. If your a person like me who carries their laptop everywhere and forgets his 3DS charger then you will love this.
88005_350.jpg

http://www.priceangels.com/2-in-1_USB_Data...ck__p19944.html
You were sayin'?

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrmon said:
sergster1 said:
person66 said:

88005_350.jpg

http://www.priceangels.com/2-in-1_USB_Data...ck__p19944.html
You were sayin'?

Well I'll be damned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."