• Start date
  • Views 2,894
  • Replies 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Hykem seems to be just an agent for Nintendo to fool people into thinking an exploit is under development while there actually isn't any; this will stop other developers from creating exploits since they would think one is already under development, and also, he is telling users that its OK to update, when other developers didn't recommend it (he told users its normal to update to 5.5.1). The only exploit was the Javascript Heap Spraying exploit and Nintendo fixed it to not execute PPC/ARM instructions, a boot exploit will never work unless the system hard drive (Or EEPROM) of the Wii U is accessed, or a hardware modding is done. You will eventually update the OS since Nintendo might be creating a major update that will do a lot of changes and might be required for latest games to work (v6.0.0 perhaps?). If there is really an exploit, put it on Github and we can help you fix bugs/glitches, yes make it open source, users are already frozen at 5.4.0 and 5.5.0 so it doesn't matter if Nintendo detects it, as if Nintendo doesn't have developers to detect exploits... only Hykem can.

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Hykem seems to be just an agent for Nintendo to fool people into thinking an exploit is under development while there actually isn't any; this will stop other developers from creating exploits since they would think one is already under development, and also, he is telling users that its OK to update, when other developers didn't recommend it (he told users its normal to update to 5.5.1). The only exploit was the Javascript Heap Spraying exploit and Nintendo fixed it to not execute PPC/ARM instructions, a boot exploit will never work unless the system hard drive (Or EEPROM) of the Wii U is accessed, or a hardware modding is done. You will eventually update the OS since Nintendo might be creating a major update that will do a lot of changes and might be required for latest games to work (v6.0.0 perhaps?). If there is really an exploit, put it on Github and we can help you fix bugs/glitches, yes make it open source, users are already frozen at 5.4.0 and 5.5.0 so it doesn't matter if Nintendo detects it, as if Nintendo doesn't have developers to detect exploits... only Hykem can.

Riiiiiiight...
Keep dreaming buddy. Nice theory though, sadly your very wrong.

drhacknslash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OP Shut up. No one owes you anything. If you think you're so hot, make your own IOSU exploit and release it.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a moron.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be an agent for nintendo, early in the morning till late at night... I remember it vividly. During the GameCube, you might remember Z-GCploit heh, I would come here everyday talking about how I hacked the GC and got exploits and stuff. All the while deterring others from doing so. Because that was my job, my duty as a nintendo agent. To dupe people, people would look at my business card an say "hey whats a agent of nintendo?" I'd tell them I spent countless hours documenting the internal commands and registries of the GC I even found and released the secret keys to the GC. Because it was my responsibility to make people think I was hacking it. As agents of nintendo it's what we do. Our soul purpose is to reverse engineer the hell out of a console, release keys, and help other hackers progress as well. It's deep cover. Ah yes, the life as an agent of nintendo...

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please lock this steaming turd of a thread. @OP, it's people and posts like you/yours that cause the scene to be in the shape it's in. People just don't want to develop and release anything for entitled sniveling brats such as yourself.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AssemblerX86
So let me get this straight. Hykem, the person who leaked the Wii U's keys, is a secret agent working for Nintendo. So Nintendo is okay with giving out extremely classified info for no reason now? Good to know. So I guess @smealum is also a secret agent from Nintendo? I heard Nintendo just ordered him to leak the 3DS keys and release a kernel exploit for 10.5.

Last edited by GalladeGuy,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended