Gaming Hunting for ds game, chance of fakes?

warmo161

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi there, I'm looking to import radiant historia, (to uk) and was wondering what's the chance of buying a copy and ending up being fake?
I was going to buy one from a Amazon reseller, is this ok? I just don't know about buying a old game from the US, that's all...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt there is much chance of it being a fake. I do not think many DS games got bootlegged. That was more of a GBA era kinda thing, if I am remembering correctly.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Buy from a reputable seller on Amazon. I got a fake Mario Kart DS from an Amazon seller once (although it worked, I guess). The seller was banned not too long afterward.

The evidence, besides seeing seller feedback afterward, was a non standard case (different color, and thicker), different plastic used around the cartridge, and after dumping the ROM, the region code on the cartridge didn't match. I don't still have access to it since it was a gift for a relative.

warmo161

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just making sure, thanks :) the seller looks quite reputable (5 star reviews etc) so i'll place my order. Im still surprised games like that are still being printed really

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end