:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We had 3 weeks off due to fires, and now we start again :< I was in the middle of about 3 games, 5 books, and about 5000000 hentai that I won't get around to finishing with all the school crap going on... life sucks sometimes, doesn't it.

So, do you all think the teachers will expect our homework from the last day of school to be turned in tomorrow? I forgot what it was, so I'm sorta screwed unless we get extensions.
rofl2.gif

Ah well, Holiday Break is near, right... Gotta persevere, but man, I hate this cycle. Every day is the same when school is on T_T Nothing new, nothing fun... nothing at all, just boredom and broken dreams of freedom... now I feel emo, crap.

/me

domislong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Something I didn't know until recently: Americans start grades halfway through the year, e.g. Year 11 June, Year 12 August.

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
boy, having school finish at the...i don't know, END of the of the year makes everything less complicated. I mean, June and August? Who can remember that?

In aus, your start in january, finish in december. Get 5 weeks off during the year and 6 during christmas. I need another opinion on this. Maybe an american one.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boy, having school finish at the...i don't know, END of the of the year makes everything less complicated. I mean, June and August? Who can remember that?

In aus, your start in january, finish in december. Get 5 weeks off during the year and 6 during christmas. I need another opinion on this. Maybe an american one.
I dunno, ending early june and starting late august sounds a lot better because thats when summer is.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
moron... in australia, summer's in december. (see, cuz the earth's a sphere...?)

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Shadowboy, I assume you're around San Diego since you mentioned fires. I lived there for a long time growing up. I was really sad to hear what's happening. I hope nothing of yours or your family's got burned.

Also, highschool is made up of the worst years of your life. Everything gets astronomically better when you leave. Fret not, you're almost free.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moron... in australia, summer's in december. (see, cuz the earth's a sphere...?)

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
...what? What does that have to do with anything?

He said he wanted an "American opinion" on this. I gave him why its more convenient for the Americas. What did Australia have to do with my post?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
We get 6 weeks of holidays during the year. 4 terms (2 semesters). The higher up you get the shorter the 4th term gets(I finish in 2 weeks
grog.gif
). Up until year 10 you finish around the 19th of December( At least in Victoria
unsure.gif
). We finish in summer too ( Sucks for Christmas as it can be really hot
dry.gif
)

Oh, the Earth is a squished sphere BTW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?