Humble Choice for December offers Overcooked 2, Indivisible, Children of Morta, and more

qiX0Gv2.png

The latest, and last monthly Humble Choice of 2020 features some standout games on offer. Fourteen games are available this month, including notable indie hits such as Indivisible, One Step From Eden, Children of Morta, and Overcooked 2. There's also the Frog Detective games, which we've previously praised in one of our GBAtemp Recommends articles. Those new to Humble Choice's premium tier will also get a month of EA Play+, Electronic Arts' monthly subscription service, normally $9.99. Humble values the collection at $258--slightly cheaper than the other bundles in recent months, but if you're interested in JRPGs, co-op games, or indie surprises, then you'll likely enjoy this month's options.

• Overcooked 2 + DLCs
  • Children of Morta
  • One Step From Eden
  • The Beast Inside
  • Indivisible
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Zwei: The Arges Adventure
  • Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
  • Tabletop Playground
  • Frog Detective
  • Frog Detective 2
  • Still There
  • Struggling
  • Path of Giants
:arrow: Source

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The funny thing is that I just learned of the existence of tabletop playground - an alternative to tabletop simulator - a few hours before the reveal. :P

So I'll certainly get it (note : pm me if you don't want your tabletop playground copy). I'm not too familiar with the games, but they all sound at least interesting to me.
(note : it's good that there are 15 games, though. The frog detective games are apparently good, but very short).

... The games, that is. Receiving a coupon for another gaming platform (EA, no less) is something I suspect will stay until the last picks in a giveaway of mine. :P

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1