Humble bundle codes(Already purchased the game on wii u previouslu)

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Yil, May 4, 2016.

1. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    I'm being a dick posting it here, but I really have no use of it right now (and it is through gbatemp I know of the website).
    wii u eshop - Shantae and the pirate's curse B0L7SJ7W42MX9R1V
    Does anyone think this might be Nintendo's last? If they continue milking their franchise then they will lose indie support eventually.
    By the way making a zelda game with shooter element that is completely useless when you realise bullet bounces off monsters sound awesome.

2. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    For the record: there is a Giving/trading subforum over here.

I don't quite follow your question. Are you talking about Shantae, or about nintendo doing a humble bundle? :unsure:

If it's the first: it's not really nintendo's call. The fact that Shantae accidentally is in another humble bundle as well is more proof than anything that wayforward makes their own decisions in that aspect.
    In case of the latter...maybe. Here too, I think this was mostly a matter of humblebundle going to nintendo and saying "look...we've got these companies that are interested in becoming a part of a bundle on your platforms. How do you feel about this?". They certainly won't allow it often (this is what...the second time? If you even count it as two, as the first was US only and this is EU only). But it wouldn't surprise me to see another one in, say, a year or so.