Humble Bundle 3 adds MOAR GAMEZ! Atom Zombie Smasher included

doyama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow they're practically giving away the kitchen sink! I was a 'tad' miffed when Bundle 2 got added to Bundle 3 since I bought 1,2,Frostbyte,3 already. But considering how much content they keep adding it's actually shocking.

By the end of next week they'll probably throw in an Xbox360 or PS3
smile.gif

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Don't be a cheap bastard! Considering all the stuff in here you should at least be paying the Linux average!
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so , does that mean those who already have the Humble Indie Bundle 3 get those bonus games as well ?
i have the 2nd one already , so those games aren't of direct interest however those bonus ones do look interesting .

EDIT: If you've already bought Humble Indie Bundle 3 , just go to your download page and it will show up right below the Steel Storm bonus game.
^direct quote from the email i received.

doyama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
so , does that mean those who already have the Humble Indie Bundle 3 get those bonus games as well ?
i have the 2nd one already , so those games aren't of direct interest however those bonus ones do look interesting .

EDIT: If you've already bought Humble Indie Bundle 3 , just go to your download page and it will show up right below the Steel Storm bonus game.
^direct quote from the email i received.

Yep I activated mine on Steam on Day 1. Every time they've added a new game I get it added to my Steam account automatically. You don't get a second copy of the 2nd bundle games though if you already own that bundle. I've always kinda sorta wanted Atom Zombie Smasher, so this is a great bonus for me. Going to be upping my donation. I took off a few bucks because I already owned Cogs. But with Steel Storm and Atom Zombie Smasher this bundle is definitely worth it.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only got this Bundle for VVVVVV, because I loved that game and hated having to pirate it, but by the time I actually paid for the bundle along came all sorts of other free games I wasn't expecting. (Including Cortex Command, another game I had wished I didn't have to pirate.)

Now all I need is for Super Meat Boy to be in Bundle #4.
smile.gif
(I have a legit copy, but not for PC.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: