Humble Bundle 3 adds MOAR GAMEZ! Atom Zombie Smasher included

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by doyama, Aug 5, 2011.

1. doyama
    OP

doyama GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    Wow they're practically giving away the kitchen sink! I was a 'tad' miffed when Bundle 2 got added to Bundle 3 since I bought 1,2,Frostbyte,3 already. But considering how much content they keep adding it's actually shocking.

By the end of next week they'll probably throw in an Xbox360 or PS3 [​IMG]

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Don't be a cheap bastard! Considering all the stuff in here you should at least be paying the Linux average! [​IMG]

2. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    so , does that mean those who already have the Humble Indie Bundle 3 get those bonus games as well ?
    i have the 2nd one already , so those games aren't of direct interest however those bonus ones do look interesting .

EDIT: If you've already bought Humble Indie Bundle 3 , just go to your download page and it will show up right below the Steel Storm bonus game.
    ^direct quote from the email i received.

3. doyama
    OP

doyama GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    Yep I activated mine on Steam on Day 1. Every time they've added a new game I get it added to my Steam account automatically. You don't get a second copy of the 2nd bundle games though if you already own that bundle. I've always kinda sorta wanted Atom Zombie Smasher, so this is a great bonus for me. Going to be upping my donation. I took off a few bucks because I already owned Cogs. But with Steel Storm and Atom Zombie Smasher this bundle is definitely worth it.

4. injected11

injected11 Crescent Fresh™

Jul 17, 2009
    United States
    Oh wow. I have Steam set to only display installed games, so I had no idea they were continually handing me more for free.

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Damnit I didn't get the bundle in a bundle, I didn't even see that existed when I got #3...

EDIT: Oh, they're showing up on my page now, seems it was retroactive.

6. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    I wish their Amazon Payments thing took gift cards. All I've got is a bunch of Amazon gift cards and no cash.

7. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    This is an amazing deal. Wish I had money to buy it [​IMG]

8. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    I only got this Bundle for VVVVVV, because I loved that game and hated having to pirate it, but by the time I actually paid for the bundle along came all sorts of other free games I wasn't expecting. (Including Cortex Command, another game I had wished I didn't have to pirate.)

Now all I need is for Super Meat Boy to be in Bundle #4. [​IMG] (I have a legit copy, but not for PC.)

9. floydo

floydo GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2010
    NSW, Australia
    I'm really disappointed that i missed this! all of the games on there looked great =(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice