Gaming Hulu (TV Service) Comming to 360?

Bunie

#1 Princess
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else noticed this? I for one am ecstatic for Hulu on my 360. I hope it doesn't require Gold. (It will). Gold Fee + Hulu Plus fee = A Little too much.
streaming shows from the Hulu page wouldn't cost Microsoft a freakin' penny, why are they always so greedy.
glare.gif

What do you guys think?

http://www.hulu.com/plus#devices

Also, off topic, but why are Android devices not shown/supported.
Hulu (non plus) should come to 360. It won't happen, because the people behind hulu are retarded.
It's like they dont realize they will make more money just from ad's on the 360. the xbox is "well protected" to say the least. I dont think anyones going to crack hulu.
But, as the list seems to indicate, standard hulu isnt even available on the PS3.

Feel free to blow off steam with me. i've never been so excited, yet so enraged.
unsure.gif

kylehboc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the love of god, no more BS services its a GAMING console, as in meant to play games. These BS add ons are the reason XBL went up in price.

ps Hulu is on the PS3, I have watched it ! one thing I can say i admire about SONY their online service is STILL free !

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im sure the latest XBL Gold increase fee was due to such new services coming ... sort of kills it for people that only want online gaming

Microsoft should really have 3 services. The Free, Gold (just for online gaming, and demos etc i.e. all game related things) at some 40$ a year, and then Gold + or something, that comes with ESPN, Facebook, Hulu, Last.fm - not to mention most of these services are mainly for US users.

if they do this i may very well consider getting a 360 again.

Bunie

#1 Princess
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it reminds me of netflix. You cant have a netflix account or a gold account, you MUST be paying for both.
glare.gif
Hulu wants about 16 USD a month for their plus service. who has that kind of money to "Throw away", when they can walk accross the room, sit at their pc, and watch it for free? for 15 dollars i could buy an HDMI cable and watch hulu from my PC onto my TV. They better have somthing up their sleeve.
moogle.gif

nintennuendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pretzelmonitor.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
kylehboc said:
For the love of god, no more BS services its a GAMING console, as in meant to play games. These BS add ons are the reason XBL went up in price.

No, the wii is a gaming console. The xbox and ps3 were both marketed and designed to be an all-in-one solution for living room entertainment. Knowledge'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1