Gaming Hulu Plus

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Hulu Plus was supposed to be coming to the Wii and 3DS "by the end of December." It's now January. Where is Hulu Plus? I don't know about you, but after waiting months and months for the "end of the year" date to get here, I really don't know if I'll be getting Hulu+ for my Wii/3DS since they couldn't deliver when they said they would, and have offered no statement saying why it's been delayed/if its even happening still.

Your thoughts?

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't really cared about when Hulu Plus was hitting wii/3ds mostly because I dont have a Hulu Plus account and I dont plan on paying for one anytime soon. Ill stick with regular free Hulu on the PC.

Blades original post was troll comment in regards to Hulu coming to the wii/3ds being shovelware. Even after figuring out what Hulu is and editing his comment it still remains a troll post.
not-sure-if-12-year-old-fail-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah who really cares about watching movies or shows on the wii (get a dvd player and usenet account) i'm waiting for march :P

My ISP blocks usenet, and who uses discs anymore? I'll take an x264 rip and stream it to my TV. Hulu+ is cheaper than having cable TV, and I can watch the same shit on it.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use play on tv. i use that to watch tv, i'm the same way in my house, we don't have cable, i use hulu, amozon video. i also have apple tv script running on my wii through play on.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even more Netflix users use their Wii for streaming on their TVs more than any other device, including PC(this does not include watching directly on the PC), PS3, and Xbox.

Netflix is also supposed to be coming to 3DS as well.

Although I know Netflix selections are different from what Hulu has to offer(Hulu+ has current run TV show episodes the day after they air for instance).

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Even more Netflix users use their Wii for streaming on their TVs more than any other device, including PC(this does not include watching directly on the PC), PS3, and Xbox.

Well I can think of one very good reason for that - Size. The Wii is sooo easy to carry with you and take little to no space. It is also very silent compared to the average PC (not all of us can/want to have max volume on the speakers lol), and not least to the 360. I dont have a PS3 so cant compare to that, but Id imagine its still nosier than a Wii though.

The big drawback with Wii though, is resolution. Although I personally dont see much difference between 720p and 1080p (something fucked up with my eyes), theres a significant difference from 480p. Thats why I stick with PC + hdmi to my TV.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well I can think of one very good reason for that - Size. The Wii is sooo easy to carry with you and take little to no space. It is also very silent compared to the average PC (not all of us can/want to have max volume on the speakers lol), and not least to the 360. I dont have a PS3 so cant compare to that, but Id imagine its still nosier than a Wii though.
Size, noise, and being able to carry it with you has nothing to do with it. It has everything to do with price and usability. Not relying on PSN or XboxLive for instance, and enabling dual display to someone who is not tech savvy can seem like an impossible task(although it is very simple to us) and people usually want to watch their movies and shows in a room where their PC is not, and they're not going to buy a PC just for streaming in their living/family rooms, a cheap multiuse console is just more practical.
The big drawback with Wii though, is resolution. Although I personally dont see much difference between 720p and 1080p (something fucked up with my eyes), theres a significant difference from 480p. Thats why I stick with PC + hdmi to my TV.
This is what you said in your last post. If anyone didn't know what you were saying in that post, probably has no reason to be posting in this thread(much like the first two trolls who responded in this thread...oh wait, one of them was you too haha).

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Netflix is also supposed to be coming to 3DS as well.

Although I know Netflix selections are different from what Hulu has to offer(Hulu+ has current run TV show episodes the day after they air for instance).

I have Netflix on my 3DS, and I utilize it CONSTANTLY! And also, you're right on about Netflix users using their Wiis more than PC or any other device. The same would happen with Hulu+ i'm sure of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: