Gaming Hulu plus vs. Netflix

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say hulu plus is only worth it to me if there's shows on it that you *must* watch like next day air. I used a hulu plus trial and then paid one month more and then decided to freeze my membership since there was nothing good on that I was interested in. If every show was available for non-PC devices, I may reconsider.

I did notice that the later seasons of family guy played in widescreen format, while on netflix, they're still on 4:3. Maybe I'm just trippin it's like 1am.

But $8 for netflix gives me a million movies i could never watch, plus some of my favorite tv shows like stargate
hulu plus (I only watch on my bluray, not really into watching on my computer) for $8 plus commercials only gave me a couple new tv shows every week that i could probably find reruns of on tv.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't agree with spending $8 a month to watch a bunch of TV shows only to have to suffer from watching the irritating commercials. Hulu Plus should give people the option to block them. Netflix doesn't have commercials, but it seems the greedy douchebag movie industry pulled a lot of movies from there.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a good question. I was waiting for 1-2 months for Hulu to come out for the 3DS before I purchased any services, but then I saw Netflix had all my favorite shows on it so I just purchased the service. Still feel like an ass for waiting, I now don't see the point in Hulu Plus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, explain the process