comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
because it's completely pointless to come into a forum and declare a product "pure crap" with no explanation, especially after a bunch of people spent time in another thread trying to help you.

if your cart is not broken, then it is most likely an issue with your memory card. if it is not that, then maybe your reader has an issue. if all of these are fine, then it is most likely user related...

edit: i'm voting that this one "got" closed too.

Guat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not only pointless, but a thread like that would never end up in a good way, this forums are supposed to be for helping the DSTT community, not for flaming it or the product.

I mean, i understand that you have problems with your DSTT card, but coming here declaring the DSTT to be pure crap because you have problems with it will just open a Pandora box, and it's not the way to find help either.

My suggestion is try to exchange the card from where you got it, i've never had the problems you are having, The only game i actually had a problem was Contra 4, and it was easily fixed by renaming the save file, plus i know some people with DSTT's and they are in the same boat as me.

I know it's a pain. i have been through 6 xbox 360's myself, but if you have to exchange it, there is nothing more that you could do.

Athang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ehhh i was not calling for help but i was trying to explain people not to buy the card as its no good, when people deliver a product, u always want it to work, and if its not working u cant sell ur product, dont know how u guys see it in here but seems pretty simple to me...

Athang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i will have my card exchanged, but im pretty sure it wont do a thing, but its worth a try offcourse...

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Athang said:
Ehhh i was not calling for help but i was trying to explain people not to buy the card as its no good, when people deliver a product, u always want it to work, and if its not working u cant sell ur product, dont know how u guys see it in here but seems pretty simple to me...

However a lot of us that are satisfied with our working DSTT would not understand your attitude, the product is fine, yours isn't, slight difference don't you think?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Athang,

We all know that there are a small number of DSTT's that don't work properly. Nearly all reputable stores that sell the DSTT will exchange it if it doesn't work. It's been suggested several times that you try to exchange it. If you get a bad one, there's not much else you can do about it. If you get a good one, it's a great product. Your attitude that all DSTT's are bad isn't going to hold much water when you haven't even tried to exchange yours for a good one.

-Bri

zorgrage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Athang said:
Ehhh bob whats ur problem, and whats wrong with my attitude?

just that you say that something is crap because you have one that not working.

that's false, DSTT is a good product and work well.

you just had one that is broken. these things happens for all the manufactured goods in the whole world.

nothing is flawlessly flawless .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: