Hu-Go! 2.12 Channel : Turbo Gfx /Pc Engine emulator Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by martinezgene, Oct 3, 2011.

1. martinezgene
    OP

Member martinezgene GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Does anybody have a wad for the forwarder to Hu-Go! 2.12 Channel : Turbo Gfx /Pc Engine emulator for Wii ? I have searched everywhere but can't find a good link. I have found it on a few sites but everyone that has a link point to a site that states the file has been deleted.

2. bm123456

Member bm123456 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    hey martinexgene ,, go to mastershoes thread of forwarders here and use it ,, but u need to use modified boot dol from matguitarist thread to make it work properly ,, here is the thread//http://gbatemp.net/t217245-latest-emulator-and-libogc-with-3rd-party-classic-controller

if you want to make a channel from this download Customizemii and inject the dol yourself ,, you can google for a guide.

Happy gaming

3. martinezgene
    OP

United States
    I am totally lost. I never made a wad file. I dl the files from matguitarist, but still have no idea what to do. I can play the emulators fine thru homebrew but would love to have a wad to install the forwarder.

4. bm123456

Member bm123456 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well u can use mastershoes ..wiiengine channel.. U just need to set ur directories up right according to wiibrew ...to install it use mmm there is plenty of tutorials out there on how to install wads

5. martinezgene
    OP

United States
    I have no problem running the games thru hb. I know how to install wads but I can't find a wad for Hugo 2.12