Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, there's rev00 and rev01
Yeah, I am talking about they should work the same as far as all being PAL regardless of different country/rating/artwork etc. I get the rev00 and rev01 which is why I said I dont know if I should order now or wait for the save issue to be fixed, since more than likely a new copy is gonna be rev01.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I am talking about they should work the same as far as all being PAL regardless of different country/rating/artwork etc. I get the rev00 and rev01 which is why I said I dont know if I should order now or wait for the save issue to be fixed, since more than likely a new copy is gonna be rev01.

There's no definitive answer yet, it looks like the WIP is for rev00 in the OP so I would try to get that one, but there's no guarantees really

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no definitive answer yet, it looks like the WIP is for rev00 in the OP so I would try to get that one, but there's no guarantees really
Which is my dilemma lol...cant really order a new copy from somewhere like Amazon and have them confirm rev00 or rev01 so its buy now (which most likely will be rev01 unless I am lucky) and hope the save is fixed or wait until there is a fix. Ill probably order one off Amazon while I can and hope for the best.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is my dilemma lol...cant really order a new copy from somewhere like Amazon and have them confirm rev00 or rev01 so its buy now (which most likely will be rev01 unless I am lucky) and hope the save is fixed or wait until there is a fix. Ill probably order one off Amazon while I can and hope for the best.

I would look for used copies off amazon and ebay and ask the sellers to send you the serial code, then verify with the compatibility thread before actually buying it

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would look for used copies off amazon and ebay and ask the sellers to send you the serial code, then verify with the compatibility thread before actually buying it
Yeah you cant order used copies off Amazon and have them shipped to the US as far as I know and ebay has already been cleaned out lol.

freejak13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this is a bit off topic. I'm trying to start clean but the save I created in oot can't seem to be deleted even after reformatting the sd card using diskwriter. Is the save stored elsewhere or am I not understanding how the saves work? I'm trying to remove the save because diskwriter doesn't seem to be writing the exploit save to oot for some reason.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, at work right now but can test later on, O3DS XL 4.2U with Emunand 9.5 and CFW 4.2, N3DS XL 9.0E, Gateway & Sky3DS carts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse