Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all,

finished(small).jpg

I've just released my howto about how to make your own Nintendo GameCube SD adapter. Read it here;
http://ngc.scorpei.com/GUIDE-SD_adapter.html
Remember that currently Nintendo GameCube homebrew also works on the new Nintendo Wii (via the AR method), and that this is the only way to boot it
biggrin.gif
(AR)! Hope you all like it!

Yours,
Scor

p.s. If anything is wrong please let me know
wink.gif

ildocteur

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Scorpei

OP
Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do you play Mario Kart multiplayer ?

Do you use two Gamecubes or Is there a way to play oover the internet ?

ildoc

...and that this is the only way to boot it
biggrin.gif
(AR)!

what happened to the pso exploit? does the wii not support (emulate?) the gc's bba? (please tell me it does, or i'll need to hang on to my cube solely for the massive multiplayer mariokart madness!)
Well, it was possible to use project warpipe (I think). It would connect two cubes over the internet but it's not official. As for the PSO exploit...I don't think that still works.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, can you not boot Gamecube Homebrew from an SD card via the Wii's built-in SD card slot? Because that would be ideal.
Also, I wonder if someone will ever get the Gamecube's online multiplayer hacks to work over the Wii's built-in wi-fi? That would be teh pwnsome.
Or Wii multiplayer hacks that let you play what would normally be just one-system multiplayer over wi-fi...Also pwnsome.

Scorpei

OP
Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, can you not boot Gamecube Homebrew from an SD card via the Wii's built-in SD card slot? Because that would be ideal.
Sadly not, this from one because SDload doesn't check that slot. The other reason because that slot is not used in GameCube mode (I think).
Also, I wonder if someone will ever get the Gamecube's online multiplayer hacks to work over the Wii's built-in wi-fi?
That would have to be one hell of a firmware update by Nintendo
biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Mewgia @ Dec 20 2006, 10:28 PM)That would be teh pwnsome.
Or Wii multiplayer hacks that let you play what would normally be just one-system multiplayer over wi-fi...Also pwnsome.
Would indeed be cool, but chances are again very low I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...