howto covert nds SCsd .savs to M3sd .dat saves?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mikesinclair555, Jan 3, 2007.

1. mikesinclair555
    OP

Member mikesinclair555 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    howto covert nds SCsd .savs to M3sd .dat?
    Could any help me out with this. What I altimatly want to do is take my SC sd nds .sav and convert it to use on my m3 slim sd. But then I want to use the program that came with my M3 simply to convert them from m3sd to M3 simply save type size.
    To sum it up all I need is to convert supercard nds save files to use on M3 sd slim, and I can handle it from there.
    Thanks

Nevermind, M3 simply save convert tool can convert SC saves. I thought it could only convert G6 & M3 saves.

2. H8TR

Member H8TR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Use G6 save Converter.

Get it here

Now only if I could convert M3 DS Simply .sav to M3 .dat. Hmmm...

3. 5uck3rpunch

Member 5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

United States
    Now if I only had a magic converter for SuperCard SD SAV's to SuperCard DSone SAV's!

4. mikesinclair555
    OP

Member mikesinclair555 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Alright for Supercard sd to Supercard ds .sav just take out the .nds from the save file.
    For some reason this passed over my head the first time I tried it so the .sav wasn't requenized on SCDS. But the strange thing is I started a new save with the SCDS for yoshi island, then I loaded my memory stick onto my computer and copied the name of the save that was created, and pasted it onto my prior yoshi save from my SCsd, and then put it onto my SCDS in the same folder as yoshi island rom. But for some reason that didn't work.
    The save file created from SCDS for yoshi island was something like this "yoshi Is~nd" Which is weird because if I take my save of SCsd and just delete .nds off of the end it loads up for the SCDS. And that .sav looks like this Yoshi Island.sav
    I'm glad my old SCsd .savs to work on my SCDS because I have a M3 simply, and it came with a save converter tool to convert all different types of flashcarts saves into M3 simply ones. So I have been using that with my SCsd converted .savs, but all of the M3 simply's save file are 512kb big. So for 2 M3 simply saves take up 1mb of space. Where with the SCDS, if the save size is smaller it doesn't use any unneeded space. 50 games equals 25mb of save files on M3 simply.