Hacking Discussion how's your experience with SX OS 2.0 with system version 6.0?

jslay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got tied up with work last night, didn't get free till way late. The messenger works for me, but its one I own and updated past what is out there on the NSP lands. I haven't gotten a chance to test any others.

Celeste, MK8, Odyssey, Stardew Valley, Donkey Kong, all work for me. I am having trouble with my Zelda cart, but I think that is because I don't have the updated version in my EmuNAND

Reactions: thaikhoa

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
So I have successfully modded my "virgin" Switch stocked with original firmware 4.1 using SX PRO 2.0; Here are my steps:
  1. Backup your NAND (ALWAYS! never skip this step). I was able to backup my OFW 4.1 NAND and it does take more than an hour so charge your Switch before.
  2. Updated my Switch to the latest firmware 6.0 via nintendo network. Microsd cards (exFAT format) worked without any issue.
  3. Turn-off and start your SX OS 2.0 and load your CFW.
  4. Delete internet settings and/or put your Switch on Airplane Mode.
  5. Install your NSPs and Enjoy (and stay offline).
*So far all the games are working without any issues. I have installed all the updates & DLC using NSP installer in SX OS 2.0 and has work flawlessly. I will keep everyone updated if I encountered any problems. Like I said before, I am on OFW 6.0 using SX PRO 2.0 with AUTORCM disabled and everything is ALL GOOD so far.

Last edited by Krazyeye,
Reactions: Ezrever

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It runs fine the only issues are mario odyssey freezes the switch when you enter sleep mode in game play also devmenu does not work ”at the moment” nsp/xci, some properly packed 6.0 themes do work now and new packed nsp homebrew apart from that all good.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: