Gaming How's MH4U online experience with save editors around?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, I stopped playing I think almost 6 months but I am considering to play it again. But now that save editors are everywhere, Is it still fun? I mean are there a lot of people playing online with hacked equips and stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not really sure, that's why I am asking. So the save editor is just for offline use yeah? I don't have someone to play with me locally so I am much more into online playing.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've edited one character once and I could play online no problem. I think it depends on how you edit the save. Powersaves I think I heard prevents you from playing online, where as APM save editor you have to decrypt the save to edit it and then re-encrypt it.

I've since deleted the character I edited, kinda went a little crazy with it and kinda took the fun out of it. If you wanna play online sometime, lets exchange FCs. I have a new character and am trying to get my HR back up.

EDIT: I reread OP and I think it really depends on how you use it. I would use it to give myself the material I needed to craft something, never changed the values of the armor or weapons or made nonlegit talismans. So maybe doing that could keep people from playing online, but when I have, I haven't noticed anyone or seen anything too crazy.

Last edited by MajinCubyan, , Reason: Just adding more stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate