Local Ninja
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
hey hows it going xflash (sombody already had flash) here great site i'v been using gbatemp for a while i just never registerd well anyway here i am
ph34r.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Welcome to GBATemp, I hope you'll find it nice here =).

Oh, and even if you can't be f**ked to read the rules, above all else.. no asking for roms =P.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp.
happy.gif

Another new member who will most likely not even post... *Sigh* I hate that.
He has 10 posts, and I see no reason to join a good site, posts a few messages on the forst day, then leave forvever.
Anyways welcome to GBAtemp. Enjoy your stay!
Free Grog to you!
grog.gif

Free Complimentary GBASP to you also! :gbasp:
Have fun here, don't ever type "First Post" or you'll be hunted down by the mods.
Like Tjalian said, no ROMs ever.
hate2.gif

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Welcome to GBATemp.
happy.gif

He has 10 posts, and I see no reason to join a good site, posts a few messages on the forst day, then leave forvever.
Anyways welcome to GBAtemp. Enjoy your stay!
Free Grog to you!
grog.gif

Free Complimentary GBASP to you also! :gbasp:
Have fun here, don't ever type "First Post" or you'll be hunted down by the mods.
Like Tjalian said, no ROMs ever.
hate2.gif
So what if he has 10 posts? YOU don't see a reason to leave, but other people have lives and better things to do than to sit at the computer posting. This has happened before, new members post an introduction topic and don't come back. Also, I said most likely not post, not leave forever.
dry.gif
Your little debates are getting annoying, you always have something to say about someone elses buisness, most of the time it's like "Hey. I don't like your sig. Change it."

Excuse my little rant, this is just getting really annoying.
sleep.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So Ahi, you're complaining about people who don't post much at all, when your anger could be directed to the fool who make an account, never answer the Registration e-mail, and just soak up the "Member of the Moment" spot all the time.

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
So Ahi, you're complaining about people who don't post much at all, when your anger could be directed to the fool who make an account, never answer the Registration e-mail, and just soak up the "Member of the Moment" spot all the time.
And there you go again. It's YOUR opinion about the Member of the Moment, what I said has nothing to do with that problem whatsoever, and I personally don't mind it unless I'm forced to look at it.

On a side note, let's not turn this introduction topic into a flame war.
wink2.gif
PM me if want to discuss this further.

kcbomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, im sorta down rite now, life suks this week. i dont know what i did or what i didnt do.... it juss suks. and worst of all: i ordered room service 3 days ago and it still isnt here! all i wanted was Mac n Cheese!!!!!!!! damn im soo hungry....

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
hey, im sorta down rite now, life suks this week. i dont know what i did or what i didnt do.... it juss suks. and worst of all: i ordered room service 3 days ago and it still isnt here! all i wanted was Mac n Cheese!!!!!!!! damn im soo hungry....
You firmly deserve this my friend

Stop%20Whining.jpeg

xflash

Local Ninja
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Welcome to GBATemp.
happy.gif

dude i will stay and most likely post every day and by the way just in case you think im a n00b actually i'm not on g-m i have around 60 posts on icyrealm i have like 170 and on mxemul i had around 200 so to tell ya the truth i'm acctualy a bit know around the som emu communitys by the way i have my own comic and i do alot gfx i just haven't botherd to put up my sig and avy

oh and umm Dark[Devil] i don't think your allowed to post that many images at once

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning