Howdy, I am glad I found this place

mrxcntrk

OP
Trophies
C. C. Texas U.S.A. RIght on the Gulf of Mexico
XP
Country
United States
I am a 54 well in May 54 gamer. I use to play years ago but a house fire sort of put an end to that. Now I am back in the game (so to speak) with a PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, & a PS Vita. I have some games for all of them. Not so much for the Vita as I just obtained it & the games it came with, well only one I would play at all, LEGO Batman, the rest are going onto eBay. I am an FPS guy just never really cared to much for other games other than Worms Armageddon I guess that is a shooter as well. Loved the little guys blowing each other up when I played it on my Dreamcast, & yes I had one of those.

Actually need to pull it out of the shed & see if it works. I think some moisture got into that side of the shed so she may be a goner. If so I will have to find another one, I have seen them around. I recently found a box of Dreamcast games, controllers etc in my storage. Now I am wanting to play Mag-racer one of the few non FPS games I like, although come to think about it you shoot at the other racers in it, so maybe a FPS as well.

I am still rolling around on easy or cadet mode as I have to get my fingers back in the habit of pushing the buttons, moving the sticks & using the new paddles. Oh yeah that's right, I bought myself a Scuf since I am going to be trying to get serious about all this. I also went with the Turtle Beach Stealth 700. So I have the gear I just have to keep playing to get my game up. Relearning the controls is a bit of a thing but then it was also way back when.

I am a sniper nut! I have Sniper Elite 1, 2,3 & 4. Finding SE1 was hard I was looking on the PS3 platform. One day I searched for it by itself & Boom there it was. A copy happened to be on eBay, so I snatched that bad boy right up. & let me tell you the 1st one is a lot harder than the other 3. I also playing a lot of Sniper Ghost Warrior, I have 1, 2 & 3 should be here Friday 15/2/18. I have all of the SOCOM Navy SEALS games for consoles & the PSP. I also have the assorted C.O.D. games along with a couple of Tom Clancy's & other odds & ends in the FPS drawer. Tactical games seem to be my fave- flav of FPS but only FPS or some really old school racing, I used to whip my boys butts on Need for Speed Carbon, and they hated it and I think me for a while. I don't do anime, dungeon, dragons, swords or sorcerers, please.

But SOCOM has been, & still is my game. Been considering getting a couple of them for the PS4 but that is only so I can use my new Scuf controller. Buying a game I already have just for a different console seems sort of stupid to me so we will see which way the jury decides on that one. I really wish they would make a new SOCOM. I played SOCOM on line years ago, it was on the PS2 to date it a little and online was free. I had started playing almost what you would call religiously before that happened and it was great, When I logged on for the first time I immediately found other guys my own age & all ex Navy.

I sort of figured I would be the only OLD dude online period. Had a couple great squads that liked to try and do as the SEALS would do, get in & out without being seen. Never was much for the run through smashing in & shooting anything that is in view; other than HALO. I've got to get another X box so I can return to Master Chief's land :) I hope to get an original X box, a X box 360 & a X box one X this year, will see Even though two of them are older consoles good ones won't be cheap and the one X well that has to be bought new or from someone I know and trust if it is used..So that is all gonna take some saving and most like making payment to get all of them this year. Then I will have to get games & accessories as well so some more of my cash gone to gamerville.

Well, if you have made it this far you can tell I can ramble on a bit. Seems not to fit in a 140 character world. Constantly tell my sons to read the text I send and they would have answers to the questions they ask. I can always tell when they are what they call “skimming”!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.