Hacking Howdo I put cheats on my EZ Flash Vi?

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, this is probably asked somwhere but I couldn't fid it when searching.

My EZFlash Vi is FINALLY coming in tomorrow after a months delivery, and I'm prepping the card in advance. I have everything ready, but how do I put the cheats on, or more specifically, which files(s)? I found tutorials for every card BUT the EZ Flash, so how do I do it? I want to use AR codes.

Also, to set up the card, do the files just need to be on the device, and on first startup it willwork, or do things need to be installed? If they need to be installed, in what order?

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
Make a folder in the root of the card called cht,go to the dl section here and dl the all.zip you will find a file called ezarcode put that in cht folder and set up codes from ez desktop
smile.gif

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rommy667 said:
Make a folder in the root of the card called cht,go to the dl section here and dl the all.zip you will find a file called ezarcode put that in cht folder and set up codes from ez desktop
smile.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

I really screwed up with that triple post...
rolleyes.gif

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the double post but when I added the cheats and I go to turn them on, I go to the settings for the game, turn cheat ON, turn cheat engine to ARDS, and leave cheat existance off. I assume this needsto be on, but touching it doesn't do anything and it's impossible to turn it on. When I try to start the game, the EZFlash freezes andI have to restart the DS. What do I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free