Hacking Howd you download your games ?

DDave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I download em using megaupload links, but i have to open each one individually and download generally about 100 parts
frown.gif

Anyone else use ne thing else? or if not is there a program were i can download em quicker?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Again Google it, we can't mention sites here, it's against the rules.
I use the program uTorrent for my torrents, the torrents themselves you will have to find via Google.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
lol, dj.. im in the same boat... well, i guess ill shut down Crome now... i wonder if i can find this 'Google' in firefox....

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Torrent (uTorrent) + Universal Share Downloader for Megaupload/Rapidshare links.

Easy, fast and free. YAY.

Edit: Oh, and... linking to a program to download them it's against the rules. But I don't think that talking about the methods you use to get them is against the rules... No linking or hints = good. Linking or giving hints to where download illegal material = bad.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(to try and put some seriousness into this topic)

what would be cheaper, borrow, rip, return from somewhere like blockbuster. or the cost of electricity etc to have a pc on to download a game from a torrent?

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:

what would be cheaper, borrow, rip, return from somewhere like blockbuster. or the cost of electricity etc to have a pc on to download a game from a torrent?

Depends on your download speed and the availability of the file(No of Seeds etc)
I say it would be cheaper to torrent a file. An opensource file of course not a wii backup because that would be wrong and we would never do that on here.

So yeah download is cheaper

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:

The thing with Wii games is that they are not recognised by many DVD drives. In fact, just a few (like... 5 or 6), AFAIK, are able to read and copy Wii DVDs. Unless you have one of those selected drives, then the Internet (or Usenet) is the way to go
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended