Homebrew how would these PC specs work with Dolphin?

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok,besides dolphin,i am very interested in SONIC GENERATIONS. since i am a Nintendo only for physical media,if you get me, i can't play in the ps360.
The settings below are the recomended for the game above in from the site ''CAN YOU RUN IT?".

as a side note,would these be enough for a ps2 emulator running normally? i am loyal to ninty (sonic is a 3rd party now,no prob...) well...not my fault that atlus released Persona 3 and 4 there...(i don't really expect an answer for that one.tomorow i'll ask for help in the ps2 board,if there is one.)

CPU Recommended: Intel Core i5 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz Video Card Recommended
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1 GB) / ATI Radeon HD 5850 (1 GB)
Video RAM 1 GB Pixel Shader version 5.0 Vertex Shader version 5.0
what more would in need that is very specific,like those above???

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
^^^
the above specs. are to powerful, you're wasting your money. Go for a nvidia gtx 550ti, an intel core i3 or i5 2nd/3rd gen one.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would be fine with any of those parts you listed for running GC or Wii or PS2. Also any other emulators that catch your eye that are currently viable.

You might also check into running MAME, its great for old arcade machines.

Edit: Just be warned that if you do run MAME and you decide to get the whole ROM set, it is something like 260GB's, but for that space its like 7 thousand games or something.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will be fine with those specs, I have a Dell XPS M1530 that runs both perfectly and a Dell XPS 730X Gaming rig which I'm using at the moment since my hard drive to my lappy crapped out :(

any hoot here are my laptop specs:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300 (2.5GHZ/800MHzFSB, 6M L2 Cache)
RAM: 4GB DDR2, 667MHz 2 Dimm (Gonna up it to 8GB soon)
Screen: 15.4 inch wide screen WXGA+ Truelife LCD with 2.0MP Camera
Graphic Card: 512MB Nvidia Geforce 8600GT (would like to up it to 1GB but not sure where to look :( )

With those specs, my lappy runs any emulator perfectly fine and thus I'm more than sure yours will as well, best of luck :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu