Hacking How would I run GBA roms on my M3 Sakura?

Liem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not quite sure if this is the right section or not, so forgive me if its in the wrong section.

I tried searching around for a bit, but couldn't find my answer.

I want to play Pokemon Yellow/KH Chain of Memories on my DS, and I have M3 Sakura. Is that all I would need to run it, or is there more?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
For GBA, you need a slot 2 card for those to workThis is correct. Although it's best to get an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 because you already have an M3.
QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Jun 13 2010, 07:36 PM) for Pokemon yellow, just download Lameboy and that will do fine.
Yeah, but Lameboy doesn't emulate the voice samples, so Pikachu doesn't make sounds in the game.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guys already answered up there, so I'll simply move the thread to more appropriate section
wink.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YayMii said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
For GBA, you need a slot 2 card for those to workThis is correct. Although it's best to get an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 because you already have an M3.
QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Jun 13 2010, 07:36 PM) for Pokemon yellow, just download Lameboy and that will do fine.
Yeah, but Lameboy doesn't emulate the voice samples, so Pikachu doesn't make sounds in the game.
NO!
EZ-flash 3-in-1 is actually a bad choice if you have an M3.
the software required to load games onto a 3-in-1 using a 3rd party slot-1 device doesn't support m3 cards, so you need to find a hacked version of that loader to get it to work.

an M3 GBA expansion is a much better choice.
it can load games directly from the M3 menu's without a loader app, RAM expansion for the opera browser works straight away without having to enable RAM mode first, and it supports GBA-NDS linking directly from the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte