How would I randomized Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by zezzo, Nov 21, 2017.

1. tall guy

tall guy GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    Belgium
    Problem solved, i used another pc to run the randomizer :D In the text document from the wild pokemon encounter ,you have different 'tables' for each route, what does that mean?

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Don't think about that too much. It's not going to make any sense to you. Each "area" of the game has a number of "tables" AKA Grass sections. That's what they mean. They aren't in Chronological order as you play the game, so it's useless trying to find a specific pokemon unless you know which encounter table corresponds to which grass section in each separate map. Just randomize it and, play the game.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also I told you that issue was because your PC didn't have enough RAM, also told you to use it without anything else running. Your screenshot proves you don't follow directions very well LMAO. At least you got it done.

3. tall guy

tall guy GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    Belgium
    Thanks for the help and advice!:)

4. Lucky Dearly

Lucky Dearly GBAtemp Regular

Jul 26, 2008
    United States
    tried this but Hackingtoolkit9 V9 doesn't make the extractedrmfs and extractedexefs files. tried this with both a rom and after dumping my cartridge via godmode9