Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by epicmartin7, May 26, 2016.
Just like how my NES is emulated by my toaster...
Well, this is a pretty simple process, but listen carefully so u don't brick.
1. remove processor from inside of wii u
2. open up ps4
3. take out ps4's processor and replace with wii u processor using peanut butter + super glue
4. put wii u game into pc, and format it
5. put a jpeg of bob saget onto the disk
6. insert disk into ps4
7. The wii u menu should boot up, when it does pour some rubbing alchohol on the console (4.20% chance of brick, make sure not too much alcohol)
8. reboot the console
9. congrats u now have a WiiStation 4U on the system firmware 11.8 with windows 10
hope this helps