Hacking How Wii games and DS games translate? Japan to German

Tokaylps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey people, I would like a Wii game (Monster Hunter G) translation in German, and translate a DS game (Death Note) in German both games are in Japanese but I know, unfortunately, not as I do that someone knows a setting or a TUT as I go, only that one needs the Wii Scrubber

PS: SRY was due to errors made it through Google translator I'm not so good in English.I did not know where to get there wondering am new to GBAtemp

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have any knowledge of Japanese or of game hacking? If not, it's going to be a very difficult task. It's not easy, and it's certainly not as simple as following a tutorial.

Tokaylps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know that is diffucult but i will do this ehhhmmmmm can you help me to lern how to do this with the ds and wii game plz

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
actually, if you dont know japanese, like studied it 4 years and more, stop here

you wont be able to do it, even if youre told how to get the text out of the game

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah Japanese is pretty complicated, don't assume you can get something understandable. I actually have a bit of a hard time understanding your translated English completely, and I know German and English pretty well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup