Hacking How well does MH3 run on a DVD backup?

Sinslasher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering DVD-R's run at 3x speed, I might have longer loading times. Does any other DVD user around here noticed any problems with using DVDs?

Sinslasher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. I am currently running cIOS 249. Is there a guide on how to install cIOS 222? I'm COMPLETELY clueless on this subject. I tried searching already but the search doesn't allow for 3 letter searches.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Sinslasher said:
Thanks for the reply. I am currently running cIOS 249. Is there a guide on how to install cIOS 222? I'm COMPLETELY clueless on this subject. I tried searching already but the search doesn't allow for 3 letter searches.
Go to the download section up the top there and type "Hermes" into search then download hermes cIOS 222/223/202 installer 4

wolf69

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm wondering the same thing about the DVD backup, cause i burn the pal version and i have lags on the intro cutscene!
Every 4/5 sec there's a lag!
I didn't play the game yet (i'm waiting tonight to have 3 hours straight to jump into it!)

do you think it's a burning problem or a reading one or a cios prob?

I'm on 3.2E wii, waninko rev14 cios249 (i think) neogamma r8 b15 (if i'm well remembering)

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Zane said:
cobleman said:
Seems to run just fine but dont use 249 use 222 v4 37/38

What's wrong with 249? i use that, and i have no problems. :S
I had not even tried it. Just did then im useing 249 rev19 base38 i can get to a black screen with BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ if it was a base 37 it should work but then i have compatability problems with Wadmanager 1.5 and other games so meh i just leave it as base 38 and use Hermes instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over