Hacking How well do SNES Roms run on an R4 card with a 3DS?

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using the emulator SNESEmulDS, would the games run at full speed and without glitches because of the 3DS's power? Because I've seen videos of DS lites running the emulator and the performance is not the greatest.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ds it's in doesn't matter. The only ds flashcart that would run it any better would be the supercard dstwo, since it has another processor built in. And there have been reports they are going back on sale in some online stores, if you want one.

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The ds it's in doesn't matter. The only ds flashcart that would run it any better would be the supercard dstwo, since it has another processor built in. And there have been reports they are going back on sale in some online stores, if you want one.
So it's a limit on the type of flashcart I buy? The DSTWO is supposed to be back in stock by the end of June at modchipcentral so would that be the better option in terms of SNES emulation?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's a limit on the type of flashcart I buy? The DSTWO is supposed to be back in stock by the end of June at modchipcentral so would that be the better option in terms of SNES emulation?
In any emulation. Gameboy, NES, snes. I think it has a gb emulator built in to it. The others may be built in too but I believe you download those.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
actually the other emulator that can run on an r4 it has better framerate than the dstwo emulator... (at least on the only game i tried...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou