Tutorial  Updated

How to watch Exodus (Kodi Plugin) Xbox One

Note:
The tutorial has been removed due to issues being reported with the application from several users and the fact that exodus is pretty much dead. Because of this, Alot of sources just do not work at all, and alot of content is not there. I would recommend against getting this application for that reason, however If you would still like to purchase the application I believe it's still available on the Windows Store but just be aware of that before throwing your money towards a broken app.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by wiired24,

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dominater01 I see what you are talking about now. I didn't mean to post this twice. The server timed out with a 500 error and I ended up posting it twice. My apologies, mods please remove the duplicate

Last edited by wiired24,

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay but it's not spam. It's a genuine tutorial on how to get Exodus on Xbox One...
im saying this because theres 2 threads from you about the same exact thing within a few minutes or so from each other

im not saying spam because its another thread

edit: Sniped

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exodus is already mostly dead, it's all about Colossus now.

With the addons I think by the time they would hit the Xbox store, they would be out of date?

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could possibly get taken down by Microsoft. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if it did. I think it blows that he's charging for this, but nonetheless I figured I'd report on it since this might be of interest to some anyways. I found out about just recently it came up as suggested on YouTube

Last edited by wiired24,

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
s
Since Microsoft made the decision to allow UWP Apps into the store we have seen a bunch of different applications now suddenly available for the Xbox One. Kodi may still be a ways off from coming to the Xbox One store officially but that hasn't stopped one developer (BONGA Software) from creating an app that mirrors the official Exodus repository.

Exodus
pPiwIE8.jpg

HhaUiQu.jpg

To get Exodus for Xbox One or xodus as it's called just open up the store and search for it. It is currently going for $14.99 but you can get a free trial and decide whether or not you wish to spend money on this application.

I'll leave the official video below you can check out from the developer himself

Developer Twitter Account
https://twitter.com/dembeats78?lang=en

i wonder when this will get dumped

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol