Hacking How to use the nand.bin

Draqo

Trophies
XP
Country
You'll need bootmii, and your OWN backup of the NAND.

1)
You put in the "bootmii SD card" and then power up your wii,
then you'll see the bootmii menu then go all the way to the right (I think it's there. I'm not near my wii right now) then press A on the GC controller/ press the power button.
2)
Now there are a button to backup your NAND and to replace your NAND with the nand.bin on your SD card.
But be sure that it's your OWN NAND backup, and not someone else's Wii, or you will brick it.

And for a last note, I don't know if restoring the NAND will make it go back to default settings.
If it's just for settings like Wi-Fi and sensor bar placing. I think you can do that in the Wii System Menu.
And another last note, or question actually, what do you mean by default settings?
Since the first time you backupped your NAND you have had to have homebrew installed, which means it's not clean, so there's no going back to a virgin Wii using the NAND backup.

illmatic8582

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not so good at hacking but I decided to give it a shot, but my Wii cannot play any original games and I would rather have it go back to the way it was before I did the softmodding, how would I do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: