Hacking How to use the Mario Kart DS Trainer

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I downloaded Mario Kart Trainer on this site for my Simply M3 "MKDS Trainer 8" and it freezes on me during WiFi connection after a while of playing. I want to download Mario Kart "Trainer 11". But not sure how to get it onto my SD card.

The Trainer 8 had a exe. file to transfer the data, but the trainer 11 doesn't have one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Elm

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sad, you want to cheat on wifi??

Anyway the trainers are for offline play, but my game still freezes when I'm playing on Wifi.

I've been playing Mario Kart for over 2 years without cheating, and I'm great! ... but it seems NOW EVERYONE cheats on it... I'm tired of it.

You know what they say "if you can't beat em, join them".

Anyhoot this whole site is all about some kind of cheaters... playing games without paying for them, downloaded & uploaded trainers, Action Replay codes, Emulators... so what are you on here for BUTARO , if you think cheating is a sin ?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sad, you want to cheat on wifi??

I've been playing Mario Kart for 2 years without cheating, and I'm great! ... but it seems NOW EVERYONE cheats on it... I'm tired of it.

You know what they say "if you can't beat em, join them".

Anyway the trainers are for offline play, but my game still freezes when I'm playing on Wifi.

Anyhoot this whole site is all about some kind of cheaters... playing games without paying for them, downloaded & uploaded trainers, Action Replay codes, Emulators... so what are you on here for BUTARO , if you think cheating is a sin ?
He never said ANYTHING about cheating being a sin for one. And second, cheating on an online game is just low, really low. And also, I'd like to point out that cheating and stealing are two different things. And lastly, who says we are playing games without paying for them? Don't assume we're all doing what YOU'RE doing.
smile.gif

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey wise ass SpikeyNDS... since your a moron and can't understand English... the Mario trainers are NOT for use online... If I want to use trainers for my own personal use (offline or online) I WILL. But these aren't used online. My question to begin with before you and BUTT boy "butaro" misread my blog, because your ignorant... is that when I used a TRAINER FOUND ON THIS SITE it freezes on me and I wanted to fix it. NOW if you can't read or understand ENGLISH I will "SIGN" for you what I was asking. SINCE BOTH OF YOU, MORON'S ARE IN THE "NDS - Game Development, ROM Hacking and Translations" forum then obviously you both have devices to steal ROMS, don't delude yourself into thinking your NOT.

Why then are you on this site, especially in the ROM Hacking Translation forum SpikeyNDS, was you wanting to buy or trade Girl Scout Cookies... NO your on here to see what codes and ROMS you want.

CHEATING + STEALING ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME... YOUR CHEATING THE COMPANIES OUTTA MONEY BY DOWNLOADING GAMES = THE SAME THING!

THE END
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...