OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Hello everybody,
I'm not exactly a noob nor I'm lazy.
Is it possible to have a detailed and updated guide on how to use the gateway with 2.1?
I downloaded their package and installed it, I would like to backup my nand and I want to know HOW EVERYTHING WORKS ON THE GATEWAY (I see there are tools in the menu for instance).
Is there a decent guide on this forum somewhere?
Thanks

COLD_SNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello everybody,
I'm not exactly a noob nor I'm lazy.
Is it possible to have a detailed and updated guide on how to use the gateway with 2.1?
I downloaded their package and installed it, I would like to backup my nand and I want to know HOW EVERYTHING WORKS ON THE GATEWAY (I see there are tools in the menu for instance).
Is there a decent guide on this forum somewhere?
Thanks

Just read up here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Gateway_3DS

bobovieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan

Thanks I saw that already, it's a bunch of tech info.
I'm looking for a GUIDE, as in do step A then step B etc.
Is there anything like that?
I installed the files, I put the microsd with the backups on, I press select on the empty game icon and nothing happens. I must have done something wrong but I have no GIUDE to check.

bobovieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Can you tell me step by step how you setup your gateway?

Hey guys thanks but the info I needed was "press the L button when in profile selection".
The quickguide attatched to the installation files is dogshit.
The info I needed is in the video at the bottom of the download page in the gateway site.
Can't anybody highlight /link that one? I think it explains everything CLEARLY for everybody.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
This guide should help you with backing up your original Nand and updating your Emunand. Just remember when you have backed up your Nand save your Nand file to your PC, I suggest also on a seperate SD card for safe keeping. You only need to look around the threads m8ty and everything is explained, this guide is good:-

To actually install Gateway on your 3DS/XL, you just put the Blue Card R4i files on your 2GB Micro-SD, insert into Blue Card put it in your 3DS, run installer on bootup. Take blue card out of 3DS then put Omega Launcher.dat file on the route of you separate main SD card that goes in side of 3DS slot, put it in 3DS then put what roms you want on Micro-SD card and put it into Red Card in 3DS go to 3DS Settings/DS Profile hold down L when you boot up DS Profile then the rest if history with your guide below. :) Just a tip don't run diagnostic check just to be safe I say keep away if your card works flawless then its not necessary. Also never update your system nand, always shut it off with a Parental code lock or better always turn off your wireless switch. Once you have updated your Emunand with the guide you can update that all the time as long as it says something like GW3D at the start of the firmware for example GW3D 4.3.0 -10E, if it does not say GW3D at the start of the firmware in settings then do not update whatever mode you are in!!!, you will only see GW3D at the start of the firmware in settings in Gateway mode, it wont say in normal boot up mode settings firmware.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/gw3ds-2-0b-how-to-succesfully-update-your-emunand-w-pics.358557

Reactions: IronClouds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Thanks for trying. :)
    +1
    ill just use edge and watch nintendo videos on firefox. lolol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The everything beagle cup noodles are actually pretty decent
    dog noodles. mmmmmm.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    monkey brains
    The cream cheese flavoring in the bagel cups scares me
    Did you try the breakfast one they make?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's really not bad you just think of cold cream cheese
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    being lactose intolerant is a sin
    I dont like cream cheese. Thats why. Haha. The breakfast noodle cup sounds fantastic though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat grilled cream cheese would be top notch
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @ZeroT21 tons of ingredients contains lactose more or less sadly. Makes them tummy aches and farts-o-lantern rocket launches
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My only gripe too many poppy seeds a cop may taze me
    "Start your day with Cup Noodles Breakfast! This limited time flavor blends ramen with your favorite breakfast flavors, including pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and eggs."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If our Walmart has them yours probably does
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I came to like french Camembert
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: