How to use savemiifrii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tagzard, May 12, 2010.

May 12, 2010

How to use savemiifrii by tagzard at 11:03 PM (3,110 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    i need help using savemiifrii
    i figured out how to open my gc controller and press all buttons down but i need a disk that lets me go into bootmii
    i think there called universal unbrick discs but i need a link
    i have no modchips

2. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    I just googled "universal unbrick disc" and there were several links to download sites with it on the first page of results? If this is hard for you, what hopes do you have of actually recovering the Wii?

Especially since you didnt even make a nand backup to begin with, how will BootMii even help?

3. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    so i can go back to the homebrew channel and fix everything i did

4. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    How will bootmii bring back the homebrew channel. And how do you plan on fixing everything?

5. nabster92

Member nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Clearly you wouldn't even know what to do to fix what you did even if you did manage to get back into the HBC, and you would more than likely try to do something stupid on your own before asking someone and just fuck it up even harder.

Also, I'm pretty sure you didn't install bootmii to boot2, so trying to get into bootmii to get to the HBC is stupid to begin with because you need to go through the HBC to get into IOS bootmii in the first place.

6. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    You would get better help if you described how you mucked up your wii, and what softmods you have installed?

7. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    If you don't have a modchip, the only way you're going to get an unbrick disc to work is if you had cIOSCORP/DARKCORP to work. If you get a modchip, the only way you're going to get one to run is if you had patched IOS70. Not to mention that SaveMiiFrii won't work if the System Menu doesn't run.

8. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    I'm starting to think this as well. There seem to have been a lot of trolls lately.

@OP: Maybe you're not a troll...You should have at least made a NAND back-up like the easy-to-follow tutorial said (You had to have followed that...All people new to Wii hacking do...Or at least now they do). If you don't want to take pre-cautions, you almost deserve to have it bricked. Not trying to flame or anything, just a few words of advice.