GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to use Remote desktop to use it with my phone but in the Windows 7 Home Premium edition, I dont see the option to do so.
Googled but only found that I need to upgrade my Windows 7 to professional or Ultimate.
I read somewhere that there is a Patch or something to make it work on Home Premium but couldnt find anything.
any help?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What kind of phone? If it's an android phone, you should try the app: PhoneMyPc.
Install the server (very lightweight) on your PC, install the client on your Phone, and done.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I just had a lil playaround with Windows using this as reference, and it seems that it isn't disabled in Home Premium, just dumbed down into "Windows Remote Assistance". "Remote Desktop Connection" also exists, which seems a more robust sharing app, but I've not tried playing around with it yet.

I'm now going to give PhoneMyPC a go to see how it compares. EDIT: Scratch that, I don't feel like paying £6 for it.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wabsta said:
What kind of phone? If it's an android phone, you should try the app: PhoneMyPc.
Install the server (very lightweight) on your PC, install the client on your Phone, and done.
No. I have an Iphone.
gona try what Scorpei said.
but not now since its already late and im tired.
Thank you.
will post the result tomorrow or by the end of the week.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a lot of programs and remote desktop for iphone also. logmein is one of them. i think it cost 30$ for the app tho. theres a few i cant recall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?