OP
Trophies
Website
www.webcreation31.com
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure it's the good place to post this problem, feel free to move this topic it needed :unsure:

So, here it is : I have several savegame stored on Wii U from physical games I used to have.
I've installed these same games on an external HDD using WUP Installer.
And now, I'd like to recover these savegames from the Wii U to the external HDD in order to use them there.

Is there any way to do it? If, so what's the best/easiest way to make it please?

Thanks! :yayu:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure it's the good place to post this problem, feel free to move this topic it needed :unsure:

So, here it is : I have several savegame stored on Wii U from physical games I used to have.
I've installed these same games on an external HDD using WUP Installer.
And now, I'd like to recover these savegames from the Wii U to the external HDD in order to use them there.

Is there any way to do it? If, so what's the best/easiest way to make it please?

Thanks! :yayu:
Move them from data management?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing you need to worry about with an installed game versus a retail-bought one is that the saves must be on the same storage device as the game if it is downloaded.

(Does anyone else really not like the term "physical copy" or is it just me? All videogames are digital, it's just a question of "does it come on a storage device or do you need to supply your own?)

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else really not like the term "physical copy"
Stopped at my local Gamestop today and I was thrilled to pick up a itcomesonastoragedevice of BOTW. It's a nice addition to my collection. I like being able to take my itcomesonastoragedevices over to my friends so we can show each other our games, and if my holdsallthebytes gets stolen or my girlfriend takes my holdsalltheybytes when she leaves me, I'll still have my itcomesonastoragedevices when I get a new holdsallthebytes.

"Physical copy" is ok with me. ;)

Reactions: jbuck1975

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing you need to worry about with an installed game versus a retail-bought one is that the saves must be on the same storage device as the game if it is downloaded.

Damn....so: I can't back up my save game for my USB copy to my NAND just incase my USB corrupts?

... I guess there is always FTPUeverywhere......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself