How to use multi-game discs.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MaxDeUh, Oct 4, 2009.

Oct 4, 2009

How to use multi-game discs. by MaxDeUh at 6:54 PM (560 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. MaxDeUh
    OP

Newcomer MaxDeUh Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah, sorry. But I'm new to multi-game ISOs. I downloaded the MultiGame ISO Creator 2.03 file, and I'm making a disc with MGS: The Twin Snakes 2-Discs, Wario World and Crystal Chronicles.

However, how exactly does the disc works once the ISO file with all three games are on there? Do I need anything else other than WiiGator's GCN Backup Launcher? How do the games load separately within the one ISO? And how do I "switch discs" when playing 2-disc based games from a multi-ISO?

2. Skizzo

Banned Skizzo Banned

United States
    On the GCN Backup Launcher screen, you use left and right on the controller to select which ISO you want to play. For games with more than one disc, you have to use the controller to select the second disc, then press Z on the controller and you should see it indicated on the screen. Then you select the first disc and start the game and when it's time to change the disc to the 2nd one, you just press eject on the Wii and then reinsert the DVD and that'll swap to the ISO you chose with Z. Hope that makes sense. [​IMG]