How to use menuhax on O3DS 9.2?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Lockerzpoints2, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Lockerzpoints2
    OP

Lockerzpoints2 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 15, 2015
    United States
    I made a thread before this but I think it probably sounded confusing. Here's my situation. I used menuhax and gateway tutorial on my N3DSXL and it worked perfectly. No issues whatsoever. I'm trying to do that with my O3DSXL and upgrade my gateway yet I keep getting to a blank page with a slider. Is there a solution to this? I believe it is possible to obtain menuhax on O3DSXL 9.2 if I did it on N3DS 9.0 but I could be wrong.

2. HariGp

HariGp GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2016
    India
    That's sliderhax. You're supposed to tap on the complete right edge of the slider for the haxx to trigger :)

3. Lockerzpoints2
    OP

Jan 15, 2015
    United States
    Ah thank you. It didn't state that before. Now I'm getting "An error has occurred" message though. Still won't let me load it up. I tried clearing cookies as well. Anything I might be doing wrong?

4. HariGp

HariGp GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2016
    India
    Sliderhax has a REALLY shitty boot rate, just keep trying it should eventually work :P

5. Lockerzpoints2
    OP

Jan 15, 2015
    United States
    Thank you. I'm still trying. Hoping for it to work eventually lol

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Sweet. Just got it loaded up. Had to initialize my browser data. Thanks a lot.