How to use Gateway cards on N3DS 9.2-20E ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Marcos112, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Marcos112
    OP

Marcos112 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    Hello everyone,

I am new for this kind of hacking methods and I don't know much, so please try to understand my situation.

I got my Gateway cards, and I have (New 3DS XL 9.2-20 E). I have tried many way to install (boot) GW into my New 3DS using:

1- Put the "bluecardfix.cia” and “Launcher.dat" into the New 3DS micro card, and go to Nintendo DS profile, nothing came up to install GW.

2- DS Profile Exploit Setup (as it is in the GW guide)

Please tell me the different ways of installing (boot) GW in my New 3DS.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    On n3DS the easiest method is to use GW.3dsx with any *hax entrypoint.

3. Marcos112
    OP

Marcos112 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    Thanks for your help, but can you please tell me the steps if you don't mind.

4. clancy94

clancy94 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2008
    Since you're on 9.2 I'd say your best bet would be installing Custom Firmware! Since you're on 9.2 you don't even need to downgrade to get it to work, give this guide a read - https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

5. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 20, 2007
    You should get home menu hax, using smea starter homebrew pack, and use browserhax to get homemenu hax up, then you can boot the .3dsx that gateway provides

For browserhax you could use this video

Using this guide is also a possibility https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ but in the end you will need a workaround for the gateway, but a9lh is really recommended