Hacking How to use Gateway cards on N3DS 9.2-20E ?

Marcos112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

I am new for this kind of hacking methods and I don't know much, so please try to understand my situation.

I got my Gateway cards, and I have (New 3DS XL 9.2-20 E). I have tried many way to install (boot) GW into my New 3DS using:

1- Put the "bluecardfix.cia” and “Launcher.dat" into the New 3DS micro card, and go to Nintendo DS profile, nothing came up to install GW.

2- DS Profile Exploit Setup (as it is in the GW guide)

Please tell me the different ways of installing (boot) GW in my New 3DS.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone,

I am new for this kind of hacking methods and I don't know much, so please try to understand my situation.

I got my Gateway cards, and I have (New 3DS XL 9.2-20 E). I have tried many way to install (boot) GW into my New 3DS using:

1- Put the "bluecardfix.cia” and “Launcher.dat" into the New 3DS micro card, and go to Nintendo DS profile, nothing came up to install GW.

2- DS Profile Exploit Setup (as it is in the GW guide)

Please tell me the different ways of installing (boot) GW in my New 3DS.
On n3DS the easiest method is to use GW.3dsx with any *hax entrypoint.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
You should get home menu hax, using smea starter homebrew pack, and use browserhax to get homemenu hax up, then you can boot the .3dsx that gateway provides

For browserhax you could use this video

Using this guide is also a possibility https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ but in the end you will need a workaround for the gateway, but a9lh is really recommended

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)