Hacking How to use DS as Phone?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello there

I want to know how can I use my DS as a Phone, OK I got some tutorials, but when I set it up, can I "steal" the Net and can I make some calls?

Thanks in advance!

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SkH said:
Hello there

I want to know how can I use my DS as a Phone, OK I got some tutorials, but when I set it up, can I "steal" the Net and can I make some calls?

Thanks in advance!

- Find an open wireless router or a hotspot

Other than that you would need to crack WEP security ( I don't think you'll succeed at WPA honestly ) and I think that is well beyond the scope. Basically if you cannot find a hot spot you need to go into the realm of hacking at which point you'd need a laptop which could make the calls anyway so it would be self defeating.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
its rly easy to set up. the problem is u need to set up an account at websites that do voip, but those usually cost $$. anyone no any free ones?
I looked, albeit not to hard and theres no free VOIP providers that support SIP and such. Remember folks, it costs money calling a telephone line. The government in the US alone taxes the hell out of telephone providers.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Well what I wanted to know if the hotspot need a special program on the PC or not, so I can use a hotspot, or a unprotected Wi-Fi Router.

Anyways, as for the Provider, there's a free one: http://www.voipbuster.com/

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Voipbuster is only free for a few minutes. They say they give you an hour of free talk time, but they must also count the number of calls you make or something since I got shut off after several 3-minute calls.

That said though, you can keep making new accounts with no retribution.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried using this, and I hope this keeps getting developed into something worthwhile. So far, I can seem to talk on the DS fine, but I can't seem to hear the other person's voice clearly. Just comes through as a sst-sst sound.

Probably my distance from the Wifi Point, or it's just not that great yet, oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM