Hacking How to use CIA on Sky3DS running firmware 11.2.0-35U (HELP!)

SeeFamGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm new to the forums here, so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong category, however I am really lost here and need some help!

So as you may know, the old sky3ds blue button has problems with AP Checks, and I don't have the money to buy a new orange button. I heard that I could bypass this with something called pasta cfw and fbi but the only tutorials I could find are very vague and hard to follow..
I was wondering if a veteran to hacking the 3DS could give me an in-depth tutorial on how to do this with links to the downloads, it would be extremely appreciated! :)
Thank you!

SeeFamGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that you can't directly install CIAs through the sky3ds firmware but through ninjhax and pasta cfw there is apparently a way to install CIAs through bluebeast or something like that..

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that you can't directly install CIAs through the sky3ds firmware but through ninjhax and pasta cfw there is apparently a way to install CIAs through bluebeast or something like that..
That only works on 9.2 firmware and pasta cfw is very outdated.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If you mean legit cia? you can only do it if you are in frameware less then 10.6 i think.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what, you can only install CIAs with CFW. If you don't have that, then they are useless. You can't run them from a flash cart at all. They have to be installed on the system, and again, that requires CFW like Luma or Pasta or Reinand. However, some are outdated and haven't been updated in years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.