how to use cheap fake r4 2019

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kokcona, Jun 18, 2019.

1. kokcona
    OP

kokcona Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2008
    United States
    I bought very cheap r4 (3 usd). It should be cheap fake. the full name of this card is " R4 3ds upgrade sdhc rts lite 2019 " as on picture. It say www.r4isdhc.com on the box and the card. But I cannot make it work with the file that I download from the website. it show bomberman touch and then ?menu on my ndsl.
    How to make it work ?
    IMG_20190618_094340. Shopee_2b567252f09cdc80f6b12c19bab10e0a.

PS. I know there are many threads of this issue. But I cannot find any solution for my card.

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    The solution is to smash and buy this card

https://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

3. kokcona
    OP

kokcona Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2008
    United States
  4. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    The flashcart you bought sucks because of the time bomb. The only saving grace it has is that it's the cheapest ntrboot capable cart for $5 on aliexpress. If your standard of living can't afford you to spend US $20 and the [seed/steel/frog/fred]miner method doesn't work hacking your 3DS/2DS, then that flashcart model would be a valid option.

To bypass the time bomb, you must smash with the hammer known as the YSMenu kernel ('R4i-SDHC' family branch).

5. kokcona
    OP

kokcona Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2008
    United States
    I can make it work now. The solution is using sd formatter to format sd card.

6. Idontknowwhattoputhere

Idontknowwhattoputhere See i would put something here if i knew what to

Jan 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    SkillFeed likes this.