Gaming How to use AnimePlay isos on DS/DSi?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone.
I would like to watch/play on DS or DSi the old, famous and compelling (Hirameki) AnimePlay DVDs (eg Phantom of Inferno, Dragonia, Exodus Guilty, etc.) that I believe can be considered freeware nowadays.
Is there a DVD (iso format, certainly) player for DS, or do these have to be converted to another supported format? If so, could someone explain to me precisely what to use and how to proceed? Thank you.

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Badfrank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean if those are just normal videos you could use moonshell dpgtools to convert from .mp4/.avi to .dpg and watch the videos on moonshell, should be pretty straight forward

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean if those are just normal videos you could use moonshell dpgtools to convert from .mp4/.avi to .dpg and watch the videos on moonshell, should be pretty straight forward
Thank you.
I just now realized that someone had replied to me. I however was asking if you could directly read a movie in .iso format on DS. These are originally DVDs that can be used on a DVD player, and contain a myriad of audio and video files plus an executable file. Iso of such a large size (over 2 gb) I do not think you can convert them into mp4 or avi files. If I'm wrong, someone prove me the contrary.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk