XP
Country
Gambia, The
@terminal_illness
1st post
1st youtube video
video looks fake
guy not trustworthy
we dont even know the communication codes needed for this kind of software ... need more?
Next time use your brain, before you throw around insults. We did nothing to offend you, so you should do like-wise.

DeadMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@tehaxoryou can provide as many codes as you want in your download, I don't care.
What I meant, was that there is no reliable source out there, that can provide those codes, yet.
So, sry if I look mean, your program sounds fishy and I don't trust it. Until a reliable source confirms the validity of your software, I'm not gonna touch it.

Not saying you are a liar or anything, just being carefull, that's all.

DeadMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@tehaxoryou can provide as many codes as you want in your download, I don't care.
What I meant, was that there is no reliable source out there, that can provide those codes, yet.
So, sry if I look mean, your program sounds fishy and I don't trust it. Until a reliable source confirms the validity of your software, I'm not gonna touch it.

Not saying you are a liar or anything, just being carefull, that's all.
you can use virtual mashine's to try program's that look's unsafe for you. I can't test this soft, i don't have a Mac

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@deadman
You are a funny little fella.
First you say, that the controller connected to your Windows 8 (even though it's supposed to be mac software) and then you state, you can't even test it, cause you don't own a mac...
Hmmm I can smell fish... a huuuuuge pile of it.

DeadMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@deadman
You are a funny little fella.
First you say, that the controller connected to your Windows 8 (even though it's supposed to be mac software) and then you state, you can't even test it, cause you don't own a mac...
Hmmm I can smell fish... a huuuuuge pile of it.
what a problem with pair controller trought bluetooth with win8 ? problem is that no software for use this controller on win8. it's connected but i can't use it in games. like Wii remote without GlovPIE or thomesing like this
P.S. if other people try to connect wii u pro controller to PC, when PC ask about pin code, don't enter anything, just press next

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
@deadman
Dude, it's just like with the Wiimote, you can pair it with your pc without using any special programs. I'm on windows 7 and am able to do so, but I can't use it for anything.

@TeHaxor69
How usable is the controller using your application? Are all the buttons usable so you can map them to keys?
And how about the analog sticks? Are they fully supported so you can determine how much they are being moved?

Edit: Oh and It'd be wonderful if you could release the source code so it could be ported and used for PC as well.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently the bluetooth pincode of Pro Controller is unknown, therefore it is not yet possible to authenticate with a PC, Android, or iPhone yet.
Information gathered from linux "hcitool info"
Device Name: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-UC
LMP Version: 2.0 (0x3) LMP Subversion: 0x1d8d
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicone Radio (10)
Features: 0xbc 0x02 0x04 0x38 0x08 0x00 0x00 0x00

I read that in some thread in this forum, so I assumed, it was not possible to make a connection yet. Thats why I dont trust some random guy saying he got the codes...

DeadMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It's no pin, try to connect wiiu pro controller to you pc, and when windows ask about pin, simple press next, and you can have paired controller with pc

TeHaxor69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ghork
All the buttons are fully functional, the analog part will only act like 4 buttons with this program, the onscreen display of the controller will show you how much an analog has moved.

The basic function of the application is enumerate all bluetooth hardware connected to the computer,
get a list of all bluetooth names visible to those devices,
check to see if a device is named "Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-UC" and then attempt a connection.
First start by performing a SDP Query
then open L2CAP Channel Sync with PSM 17
then open L2CAP Channel Sync with PSM 19
At this point the Pro Controller will send the data A1 20 B1 B2 LF 00 00 CC (status report)
Now a data reporting mode can be requested (Report 0x34,0x35,0x3D works well) with repeat mode

@Sang
The Bluetooth pin with the WiiMote uses 6 bytes which is 281474976710656 possibilities, the Pro Controller's pin is not know, nor its structure, but is not required.
You can find more info here http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiimote#Bluetooth_Pairing

The commands for the Pro Controller are just about identical with the WiiMote's http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiimote#HID_Interface

Reactions: Ghork

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a little skeptical at first, I admit. But this is really damn impressive.
I can't believe I'm about to say this. I wish I had a mac, so I could give it a go.

Here's hoping we see this in action on android soon!

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to make something like this for windows... but I can't seem to find any info on how to. Because windows doesn't support L2CAP except for through it's HID functions (which I know nothing about).
I found how to do it with L2CAP though.
Does anyone know of any guides on how to connect to bluetooth HID (devices) on windows? Preferably in java or python, since that's where I have the most experience, else c++ could be fine too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them